We Make Buying Replacement Windows Easy!
Replacement Windows not only beautify your home and give you access to fresh air in the summer months but they are your first line of defense when it comes to insulating your home from the heat or cold. A Quality Replacement Window Installation by The Climate Chief can ensure that you get the most out of your heating and cooling expenses.
Did You Know… Replacement Windows come in two flavors?
- Insert Replacement Windows: Is the most popular and most affordable replacement window. If the original window framing is sound and reasonably square, than the insert replacement window may just be your best solution. Just keep in mind that insert replacement windows will reduce the overall viewable light coming from that window opening- so if you’re considering replacing a already small window, you should have us provide you a separate price for a full-frame replacement window before making your final decision.
- Full-frame Replacement Windows: If the original frame is rotted or significantly out of square, a new-construction style window must be installed. Full-frame replacement windows are very labor intensive. Depending on the window features and options the final cost can exceed twice the cost of an insert replacement window.
When it comes to purchasing replacement windows in the Capital District there are 5 key aspects to consider before you buy…
- The Sales Person. Yes all of our Comfort Advisers attend rigorous manufacture’s training, and possess first-hand experience installing replacement windows- but more importantly… they receive our “in home sales training” by the owner himself, Mark Reed. Mark believes that your experience with his company should be both pressure and hassle-free. His philosophy is actually very simple… listen to the home owner- so you can determine how we can help them best. Take plenty of notes and measurements. Present a sensible solution based on the home owners goals in the form of a written proposal, and ask for the business. Simply put by Mark, “if our solution does not make sense, then why would anyone buy it?”
- The Contractor. The Climate Chief has been installing Replacement Windows for more than 30 Years. We do NOT use sub-contractors to perform your replacement window installation. Instead we hire the best local replacement window installers. Provide them with the Company and window manufacture’s training, and equipment to do the job right. Each one of our replacement window installation crews install more than 500 windows each year- so rest assured in knowing they are among the very best at what they do!
- The Window. Our Pella Replacement Windows are among the very best windows manufactured in the industry. The are available both in wood or virgin vinyl. Best of all, they will give your home a new look and increase the value of your home the day that they are installed. We will advise you on the best installation approach for your home (insert or full-frame replacement), and offer the replacement window that best fits your needs.
- We Warranty. Our Window products are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the business and we stand behind them with our Iron-Clad 5-Year Craftsmanship Guarantee!
- The Price. We buy all of our windows factory direct so we can offer you our best possible price.
For more information on Replacement Windows, please contact us today!
We serve the Capital District and surrounding areas which include Albany, Altamont, Ballston Spa, Ballston Lake, Berne, Bethlehem, Broadalbin, Canajoharie, Clifton Park, Coeymans, Cohoes, Colonie, Corinth, Galway, Green Island, Guilderland, Halfmoon, Knox, Lake George, Lake Luzerne, Latham, Malta, Menands, Milton, Niskayuna , New Scotland, Queensbury, Ravena, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Scotia, Schenectady, Voorheesville, Watervliet, Waterford, Westerlo and many more.